Do you want to make cashless Online Transactions secure and fast? Here is the BHIM App Download. It is a perfect UPI app which is popularly known as “BHIM”. You can download BHIM app for Android/ iOS/ PC on this page. This app was developed by National Payment Corporation Interface and launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi ON 30th December 2017. The BHIM full form is “Bharat Interface for Money“. This BHIM UPI app supports various kinds Operating systems like Windows/ Android/ iOS/ PC etc. On this page, you can find the links to Download BHIM aap APK for Android/ iOS official versions.
Read more on BHIM Mobile app
BHIM Apps Download – Bharat Interface for Money
|BHIM UPI App Details|
|BHIM App Full form||Bharat Interface for Money|
|Type of Application||UPI (Unified Payment Interface)|
|Launch Date||30th December 2017|
|Developer||National Payment Corporation of India|
|Supported OS||Android (4.1.1 & Above), iOS (8.0 & Above)|
What’s New in BHIM?
- Accept SBI Maestro card.
- To edit non-mobile VPA the OTP is generated.
- New languages supported are Assamese, Marathi, and Punjabi.
- You can send money using Phone contacts also.
- It supports Blocking and Unblocking features.
- Saved beneficiaries for easy access.
- You can send money using the QR code saved in your gallery.
- To track your BHIM Payments you can download transaction history.
BHIM App Download Free
- Visit BHIM App official website, https://www.bhimupi.org.in/ for BHIM App Download.
- On the Homepage, you will find the “Download” button.
- Tap on it.
- Then, it will redirect you to the Google play store.
- There you will find the “Install” button.
- Clik on it.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the installation process.
- At last, after successful installation, you can start using it.
Install BHIM App For Android/iOS
By just clicking on the link above the BHIM aap apk will be downloaded. Then, you need to install the app. If you don’t know the exact process you can hit the link below. There you can find the Step by step process to Install BHIM Android version. Therefore, you can install without any Confusion.
How to Install BHIM for Android
How to install BHIM for iOS
BHIM Supporting Banks List
- Indian Overseas Bank.
- IndusInd Bank.
- Karnataka Bank.
- Karur Vysya Bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- UCO Bank.
- Union Bank of India.
- United Bank of India.
- Vijaya Bank.
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- Allahabad Bank.
- Andhra Bank.
- Axis Bank.
- Bank of Baroda.
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Central Bank of India.
- DCB Bank.
- HDFC Bank.
- ICICI Bank.
- IDBI Bank.
- IDFC Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- Federal Bank.
- Indian Bank.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Punjab National Bank.
- RBL Bank.
- South Indian Bank.
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- State Bank of India.
All the banks listed above supports this UPI application. So, if you have an account in any of the above banks you can Install BHIM to make Online transactions.