Is BHIM App for iOS available? Yes, it is… The BHIM UPI was first launched for Android smartphones. But, on 10 Feb 2017, the NPCI has also released the official version of BHIM for iOS. So, all the iPhone users who are waiting for this BHIM iOS app can download now. To make Online payments secure, fast and easy you can use BHIM on iOS. The BHIM app full form is Bharat Interface for Money. If you read this entire article you can get complete details regarding How to Install BHIM iOS app.
You may need, BHIM Features
BHIM App for iOS – Unified Payments Interface
Download and use BHIM app iOS on your iPhone to be a part of encouraging cashless Online transactions. As it is launched by the government of India it is best UPI App for iOS. The NPCI has launched the iOS version of BHIM app. However, the windows version of BHIM app is not available. If you are interested, you can download BHIM app for PC. Scroll down this page to BHIM app download iOS and check out How to use BHIM app on iOS.
BHIM App for iPhone Features
- Send/ Transfer money using Account number, IFSC, Adhar number and QR code.
- You can request money, collect money using Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- Using the registered mobile number also you can transfer money.
- Payments can be made just by QR code scanning.
- Option for checking transaction reports.
- Individual profile for all BHIM users.
- Bharat Interface for Money application is available in 8 languages like Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali etc.
- You can Spam or block users.
- Users are allowed to enable or Disable the mobile number @ UPI.
How To Download BHIM app for iPhone/ Windows Phone?
- Firstly, open the App store (Apple users)/ Windows store (Windows Users) on your iPhone/ Windows mobile.
- Now, search for “BHIM app”.
- Now, you will get a list of related apps. Click on “BHIM-Making India Cashless”.
- Tap on “Install” button.
- Finally, you can get the Bharat Interface for Money app on your iPhone.
After successful BHIM iOS download, you need to know the efficient way of usage, Using the BHIM UPI app is also so easy. Refer the following steps and know how to access the BHIM for iOS.
How To Use BHIM App for iOS/ Windows?
- Download and Install BHIM app from Google Play store/ Windows store.
- You have to select the preferred language from the list of languages.
- Enter the Mobile number which is linked to the respective banks.
- Set an application password/ Passcode to access the app.
- Link your bank account using bank account option.
- You need to set the UPI Pin. (Last 6 digits, expiry date of your debit card).
- In the profile section, create the VPA (Virtual Payment Address). Eg: mobile number@upi and name @upi.
- Finally, you can send the money by clicking on send and enter VPA/ Account number+IFSC/Aadhar number and Scan QR code and enter UPI pin.
- Moreover, you can check transaction status using transaction History.
However, all these steps mentioned above are for the first time users only. This process is mandatory for all kinds of users to use this application. BHIM App iOS Download link available below.
We hope that all the BHIM app iOS information on this page will surely help you to download iOS version of BHIM app. If you have any other queries just leave a comment in the comment box. We will reply with the appropriate answer soon. This page is exclusive for the BHIM app download iOS so we will update this page with all the BHIM app latest versions.