BHIM APP is an application for making fund transfer through online. It is well known as BHIM UPI app nowadays. This mobile app was developed by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) and launched by Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. The main aim of this app is cashless transactions. It is one of the parts of 2016 Indian Banknote Demonetisation. This BHIM APK APP allows users to send or receive money based on UPI Payment addressed or Scanning of QR code or Account number with IFSC code or Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) code who don’t have an account in the UPI-based bank.
It is the simple and easy application for money transfer in India. Because this app doesn’t have more functions to confuse the user. This BHIM APP has a user-friendly environment when compared to other apps available in the market. Nearly all banks in India launched this app for their customers. Initially, this APP is available only on Android devices but not iOS. So, users who want to make BHIM APP download for Android can go through the below sections. In that sections, we are providing a direct download link of BHIM UPI APP along with the installation process.
Know more about BHIM Apk
How to Download BHIM APP for Android?
- Just click on the given link to download BHIM APK directly on your Android devices like Smartphones, Tablets.
- Find its location and start installation process by click on it.
- Generally, this apk file is located in File Manager —> SD Card —> Download folder.
- Click on ‘Install’ button and initiate the Installation process.
How to use BHIM APP on Android Devices?
- Before checking how to use BHIM app, you need to install the BHIM APK file on your device.
- After installation, you will see ‘UNINSTALL’ and ‘Open’ buttons. Click on “Open” option.
- Now you will see “Choose Language” on the screen with “English” and “Hindi” options.
- Tick mark on your convenient language like “English” and click on “Next” button.
- See “Welcome to BHIM” message appeared on the screen and click “Next”.
- Again you will see another message “Secure. Simple. Superfast” along with ‘BACK’ and ‘NEXT’ options.
- Click on ‘Next’ option. After that Click on “LET’S GET STARTED” button.
- Now you will see “Verify Mobile Number” with ‘NEXT’ button. Click on it.
- Wait few minutes, you will see ‘Mobile Verified’.
- Enter Register Passcode in the given fields. Aging type Passcode for confirmation.
- Next Select Your Bank among the available list appeared on the screen.
- When you click on your bank then you will see your Bank IFSC code and ‘xxxxxxx0771’ last numbers of your account.
- Now you will enter into Transfer Money page and click on Send Money option.
- Enter ‘Mobile Number/Email Address’ in the given field and click on ‘VERIFY’ option.
- After that enter the amount in the ‘Amount’ field and click on ‘PAY’ option.
- Enter UPI PIN Number and tap on ” Right” symbol icon.
- Transaction ID will be generated if the UPI PIN you entered is correct.
- You can also send a request for money through this app with ‘Request’ option.
- Click on the ‘Request’ button. Enter the’Mobile Number/Email Address’ in the given field and click on ‘Verify’ option.
- Enter Money and click on ‘REQUEST’ option.
- If you do the above process correctly then you will see Request Sent Successfully message appeared on the screen.
Thus, to know how to use BHIM app check and follow the steps given above.
Also read, How to download BHIM for iOS.
How to Set UPI PIN on BHIM APP?
- Select your bank account among all banks available in the list.
- Now you will enter into ‘Transfer Money’ page. Click on ‘Bank Account’ option.
- Click on ‘SET UPI PIN’ option. After that enter ‘Last 6 digits of Debit Card number’ in the given field along with Card valid details.
- Now enter 4 digits number in the ‘SET UPI PIN’ and ‘ENTER OTP’.
- Again enter 4 digits number in the ‘CONFIRM UPI PIN’ field.
- At last click on ‘Right’ symbol icon to set the UPI PIN.
How to Scan & Pay the Money through BHIM APK APP?
- Open the app on your smartphone with login passcode.
- Select your bank and go to ‘Transfer Money’ page.
- Click on ‘Scan & Pay’ option. Now QR code will be generated and scan that code.
- After scanning the code, enter amount and remarks in the given fields.
- Click on ‘PAY’ option. Now you enter into ‘UPI PIN’ Number page and enter the PIN number.
- After that, you will see the ‘Money Sent’ successfully message from the app.
BHIM APP Download
BHIM APP Full form is Bharat Interface for Money. It is a mobile app for bank transactions like sending, receiving and requesting money. This app is generally called as UPI APP (Unified Payment Interface) and allows the users to instantly transfer money between the bank accounts. Users who want to use this app can download BHIM UPI APP directly on this page. Here we are giving the BHIM UPI download link in the following section. If you want the BHIM APK for iOS devices then download BHIM app on this site. We are providing BHIM app download link not only Android devices but also iOS, PC/Laptop/Computer. You can download the app based on your device through the given links on this page.