How To Use BHIM App? On this article, you can get the complete information regarding the BHIM app usage. You can just transfer the money by just entering the mobile number and Payment Address. Scroll down this page and get entire details of BHIM app wiki. Firstly, let’s check out about BHIM app? It is the best app to transfer money in an easy manner. The real example for its popularity is, after 10days of its launch it has reached 1.1 core downloads. The BHIM full form is Bharat Interface for Money.
The Government of India has launched the BHIM to encourage the cashless transactions all over India. This app is designed with the best user interface so that it is convenient to use by all categories of people. Moreover, this app is compatible with all Android, PC and iOS devices. We have also shared the BHIM app download links in the below sections of this page. Read this entire article to know How To Use BHIM App.
Know more about BHIM app features
What is BHIM App?
Do you want to receive or send the money using a mobile? You can transfer money to anyone just by entering the payment address. There is no need to enter the bank details like IFSC code, Account number etc. The BHIM is the most popular UPI app for Android/iOS devices. It is the easiest and Simple way for money transfer. This app has restrictions to receive or send money. The Bharat Interface for Money App works on Unified Payment Interface (UPI) platform. BHIM app users need to remember 3 important things. The first one is Passcode, Payment address and UPI. We have provided the clear steps to create those in the below sections of this page. Therefore, it will be easy for you send the money through BHIM app. If you don’t Know the BHIM App How to use Features and Advantages have a glance at the following points.
- Transfer money to any account.
- No need to register.
- Money transfer immediately.
- Transfer money at any time on holidays also.
- No need of activated Internet banking.
The above mentioned are the basic features oh BHIM UPI App. The following are some of the special features of the BHIM App.
Services Available on BHIM App
- Send Money: You can use this option to send money to everyone using Virtual Payment Address (VPA), QR scan and IFSC.
- Request Money: Use this option to collect money just by typing VPA. Moreover, using the BHIM you can send or receive money a mobile number wish is registered BHIM/ *99#.
- Scan and Pay: Just scan QR code to pay the money. Otherwise, pay and generate QR option.
- Transactions: If you choose Transaction option you can check out the pending UPI collection request. You can also check the transaction history. In case, if there are any issues regarding the declined transactions you can raise a complaint by clicking on “Report Issues in Transactions“
- Profile: Get the static QR code using this option. You can also share QR code through several messenger applications such as Email, Whats app etc.
- Bank Account: If you tap Bank account option, you can get the bank account details which is linked to your BHIM app, PIN status. There is availability to change or set the PIN. If you want to change bank account, go to Menu—–> Change account. Moreover, if you want to check the Balance details click on “Request Balance”
The Above mentioned are the major services available on BHIM app. You can find all the above options on BHIM.
Also, check BHIM App
Requirements to BHIM App usage
- A bank account with a registered Mobile number.
- Download BHIM APK on Android/ Windows/ PC (Android 4.1.1 and above).
- Install the BHIM which is less than 2MB which is an Authentic one.
How To Use BHIM App On Android/ Windows/iPhone?
If you follow below steps you can start accessing the BHIM app on your Android and smartphones easily.
Steps To Access BHIM – 1st Time users
- Download BHIM APK and Install it on your device.
- Select your Preferred language.
- Tap on SIM, i.e, the mobile number which is registered with your bank account number.
- Login BHIM just by setting 4 digit password.
- Click on the bank option to link your bank account.
- Now you have to set the UPI PIN by entering 6 digits of your Debit card and expiry date.
- Go to profile to set the VPA. (You have to set 2 VPA’S 1. Mobile Number@upi, Name @ upi).
- You can set one of the VPA as your primary Virtual Payment address to make it easy to share.
- QR code is also available if you go for Scan and Pay option to collect money at any time.
- Receive, collect and send money with Virtual Payment Address. Acct number + IFSC —-> Scan and pay option.
How to Send Money using BHIM?
The following are the 3 different methods through which you can send the Money on BHIM. Go through the below steps to get the complete idea to How To Use BHIM App.
- Using VPA (Virtual Payment Address).
- Using Mobile Number.
- Use Bank Account number and IFSC.
How To Use BHIM App for Sending Money on BHIM App using VPA
- First of all, open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter the login passcode of the app.
- Tap on Send Money Option.
- It initiates send the request.
- Customers have to enter the VPA.
- Click on Verify to the Payee name.
- Bank CBS will fetch the Payee name.
- Now, you need to enter the amount to be transferred along with the remarks for the transaction.
- Then, you can check the transaction details using the drop-down on UPI PIN entry page.
- As soon as the UPI PIN page opens, you have to enter UPI PIN.
- The money sent confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- Finally, the customer will get the transaction Notification as “successful” from the app.
How To Use BHIM App – Send Money using Mobile Number?
- Open the App on your smartphone and enter the login passcode.
- Tap on Send Money option.
- Now, you will get the Send request.
- Enter the Mobile Number—-> Verify—-> Check the Payee Name.
- Now, the payee name is fetched if the users are registered on *99#/BHIM
- You need to enter the amount—-> remarks the Transactions—–> PAY.
- On the UPI PIN entry page, you can check the transaction details from the drop-down list.
- The UPI PIN entry page opens and enters the UPI PIN.
- The confirmation of the money sent will be displayed.
- After the successful transaction, it displays Notification as “Successful”.
How To Use BHIM App To Send Money on BHIM using Bank Account Number & IFSC?
- Firstly, open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter App login passcode.
- Click on Send Money Option.
- Now, the customer has to tap on the Pay through IFSC, Account Number at the top right corner.
- Enter the IFSC code and Account number—-> Verify—->Check Payee Name.
- Within few seconds, the Payee name will be fetched from the bank CBS.
- The customer has to enter the Amount.
- You may check the details of the transaction using the dropdown in UPI PIN entry page.
- Enter the UPI PIN.
- Money sent confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- Now, you will get the confirmation message from the app and the money will be transferred successfully.
How To Receive Money From BHIM?
The following are the different ways through which you can collect the Money on BHIM.
- Collect money on BHIM using VPA.
- Receive Money using Mobile Number.
- Generate QR Code.
How to collect Money using BHIM App with VPA?
- Firstly, open the BHIM App on your Android device.
- Enter Passcode and login details.
- Select “Receive Money” option and initiate request transaction.
- Now, you have to enter the VPA to collect money—-> Verify —–> Check Payer Name.
- Payer name is displayed to the requester.
- A confirmation request is sent to the initiator.
- The Payer accepts the request for Money.
How to Receive Money using BHIM App using Mobile Number?
- You have to open the app.
- Enter the Login and Passcode.
- Select Receive Money Option—-> Initiates request transaction.
- Now, you need to enter the mobile number to collect money—-> Verify—-> Check payer Name.
- Enter the Amount.
- Confirmation request id sent to the Initiator.
- The Initiator will get a notification, once the payer accepts the request for money.
Steps to Receive Money on BHIM using Generated QR Code
- Open the BHIM App on your Smartphone.
- Select option to generate QR Code which is at the top right corner of the page.
- Generate the QR code and share it for requesting Money.
How To Scan and Pay using BHIM App?
- Firstly, open the App on your device.
- Enter the passcode to log in the App.
- Select Scan and Pay through QR.
- App opens a QR scanner which gets the details like any other Pay transactions on entering the UPI PIN. Then, the transaction will be completed.
- Now, the UPI PIN entry page enters.
- Enter the PIN number.
- Confirmation of money sent to the customer.
- Finally, the customer can get the success notification of the transaction from the app.
How To Change/ Reset the UPI PIN on BHIM?
- Open the BHIM app—–>Select Bank Account option.
- Tap on Reset UPI PIN.
- To set the UPI PIN customer have to enter the last 6 digits of the debit card and date of expiry.
- Now, the bank OTP is requested and auto detected with the app.
- The customer has to enter New UPI PIN.
- Again, confirm the UPI PIN.
- Finally, the UPI PIN registration successful message will be displayed.
How to Complain on BHIM?
- Select transaction option on the Home page.
- Tap on declined transactions.
- You can report issues otherwise call back.
After you download the BHIM app, the first thing you need to ask is to create Passcode. Having the Acess code is mandatory to use the BHIM. You have to keep the code safe from friends, family numbers and colleagues.
The Payment address can be your Mobile number @ UPI. You can share this with other to receive money from them. Moreover, you can also create the custom Payment address in addition to the Phone number. Unless you create the Payment address you can not access the App for depending or receiving the money.
Presently, more than 30 banks are offering this device. You have to select the bank while you enter the account details. The BHIM only supports one account number. But, you can change the account in few seconds.
BHIM App Home Page
Once you open the BHIM app using the passcode the home page will be displayed. On the Home page, you will observe the following 3 tabs.
If you Tap on transactions, you will get the transaction history. You can also check the pending transactions.
If you choose this option, it displays Payment Address i.e, PhoneNumber@UPI.
By clicking on it, the primary linked accounts will be shown. You can check the account balance using the Bank account option.
If you want to know How To Use BHIM App on PC Read BHIM app for Windows
BHIM Transfer Limit
- Maximum Transaction Limit: Rs. 10, 000/-.
- Maximum transaction limit per day: Rs. 20, 000/-.
Note: Pre each Bank account you limit is 20 transactions.
BHIM App Charges
On the smartphones, the BHIM app can be executed via APK file fro our site. (It is also available in the Google play store for the Android users and iPhone users in App store). In the case of feature phones, this app can be executed through Phone dialer using *99#. The app charges vary depending upon the Mobile operator. The standard charges for one transaction are Rs. 0.50/-. The charges are levied on the customer as per the directions of the bank. There are no charges levied on the customer from NPCI.
Know more about How to use BHIM iOS
We have provided the entire info about How To Use BHIM App? on this page. If you have any doubts while using the BHIM app. Just place a comment in the comment box. Then, we will reply with an appropriate solution to solve your issues. As our site is exclusive for the BHIM app, you will update this page with all the latest info. So, regularly visit our site to check out How To Use BHIM App and other updates.